Pages

Friday 19 October 2012

Diary:Friday 19th October

I have been researching into music theory, mainly Andrew Goodwin over the past day. Andrew Goodwin suggests that there are 5 main aspects of music videos that audiences pick up on, which are:
Through beats
Narrative and performance
Star image
Relation of visuals to song
Technical aspects of music video
 Learning about this theory has helped me to think of ways in which  can incorporate these aspects into my music video, hopefully to make it successful and make audiences want to watch it.


I have created a power point on some music videos that i really like and have inspired me to create my own music video.  These music videos all include unique aspects that i would like to include in my music video if it were possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment