Pages

Monday 1 October 2012

Diary: Monday 1st October

I have researched into an artist or band throguhout their career, i picked the band Green Day because they have been around for a number of years and are still very successful. Research into Green Day has helped me to gain an overall understanding of the difficulties and the benefits that bands and artists experience through out their career, and how its not as easy to make it successfuly as the media portrays it to us. I have picked a much less famoud band for my actual music video, i feel like this was the correct choice because not many people know about them, infact neither did i until i started doing my music videos, therefore nobody will have an expectation of how my video will look, which gives me more confidence to be more experimental with the way i shot my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment